Thursday 1 May 2003

I'm going home, going home, going home home home!!! Really excited. I know I've been away from home for longer periods than 4 months, but I'm just missing home terribly. Coz honestly, there's no love loss between England and I. I really love the travelling (as I'm sure is exhibited with all my adventures), but the fact that I'm being more or less ill-treated here is screwing everything else up...but yeah, I'm really excited about going home.

Cyd and Nat did my hair yesterday. They put orange hair extensions into it. I absolutely love it. Have been wanting orange hair for the longest of time...am looking forward to having my relatives comment on my hair instead of asking me if I've got a boyfriend. That was the strategy since knowing that I'm going home for a wedding, all my relatives are going to swarm in on me and ask when would it be my turn. Especially since the only two cousins I have who are my age are either married or about to. They can't seem to comprehend that I love being single and free. Not to mention the fact that I'm still only 22....geesh. Anyway, the hair's meant to distract them. Hahaha.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...