Thursday 12 June 2003

am hit by a sudden wave of lack of motivation. i just don't feel like doing anything, including writing *gasps*. I have to do a write up on Sweden and Rome and probably Bristol (which happened TWO months ago) and i just don't feel like it. Would be helpful to write an article or two as well to submit to this mag and hopefully get some $$$, but I JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE IT.

spent 4 mind-numbing hours last night condensing my 4 page resume into a 2 page one to send to National Geographic (Anna, my ex-boss from when I did an internship with Nat Geo Singapore gave me some contacts) and I feel completely dead. Have to work on a cover letter, as well as applications to other places, but I simply have no motivation. I just wanna sit in front of the computer, surf the web and read stuff. I don't even know why I'm blogging since I don't even feel like doing this. What the hell is wrong with me? I don't even feel like replying to my emails...

and I so badly need to scrub toilets tomorrow. I only have £20 to my name at the moment. But Lidija's not calling me back to let me know if she needs me!! Argh. Need money. Need motivation to apply for jobs that will give me money. Have no motivation = no money. No money = no motivation. Do I sense a sick sad cycle? Am rambling. Will stop now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...