Sunday 15 June 2003

and i was just complaining that i was about to go crazy due to the lack of people on campus. God really knows how to provide.

On my way to church this morning, I bumped into Fanza, whom I thought had returned to Paris for the summer holidays. Turns out that she did, but is actually now back and will be here for the rest of the holidays. But ended up going to this other church service instead because Cydknee's mom was singing. After service, got invited to Sophie's place for lunch, together with Cydknee and her family. That was absolutely brilliant. She had curry and roti and rice...and this never ending servings of ice-cream...yuuummmm.....

Stuffed my face full and was late for my mom's phonecall. Was rushing back to my room to call her when I got waylaid by Fanza, who was standing in front of the boys' dorm talking to this two guys, one of whom is Darren, this really nice Irish guy who works in maintenance. Anyway, they tried to convince me to go off to Virginia Waters with them, but I couldn't coz I had to call my mom. But they ended up convincing me that I should go call my mom, but make it a short phonecall and they'd wait for me before they took off.

Had a really fun time at Virginia Waters. Only knew Fanza and Darren, but there were 6 other folks there as well and we spent about 2 hours just walking, sitting and chatting. And in about 15mins, we're all going to go to Darren's place to watch DVDs and eat SEVEN TUBS OF HAAGAN DAZS ICE-CREAM. ooohhhh...i'm gonna get fat....but hey, at least I'm finally going to be around people! Yes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...