Wednesday 18 June 2003

praying for you about your choices and God's direction too.

That's what my mom told me in her email to me this morning. She should have been given me fair warning BEFORE she started praying. No wonder I've suddenly been swamped with all these options. Tell me, what am I supposed to do:

1. Study MA (Communication) at Oxford
2. Teach English in Korea
3. Work with Nat Geo in Washington, DC - granted, I only sent in my resume which means I may not even get the job...
4. Look for a job in London/England
5. the lastest headache...I just got news that there's an opening at Avondale for a PR Coordinator. The position's for 3 years. And honestly, I am so tempted. I really miss Avondale, and so many of my friends are still there...it sounds perfect EXCEPT that it's working for the church, and I distinctively remember promising myself at the beginning of this year that I will NEVER work for the church again...

ARGHHHHH....when it rains, it pours...God knows how to have fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...