Friday 4 July 2003

Dear Shimona,

I forgot to mention that I finally completed all 5 levels of this ridiculous game last week, when I'm supposed to be working. Thank you for distracting me ;o)

Those of you wondering...the aim of the game: look for little coloured men and click on them.

With regards to grandma...Lyn is looking for another room for her, because it's getting ridiculous that grandma has to determine when I have a shower, when I have my music on, and to a certain extent when I go to bed! I believe that in the majority of countries in the world, I am legally an adult, so why the heck am I still being treated like a child! Thank goodness they haven't decided to give me a curfew. That would be horrid.

Oh, and I found the lyrics to the song!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...