Tuesday 8 July 2003

A letter I received at work from Zambia: (in response to this letter we send out to prospective students inviting them to come stay at the College for free for 2 nights to see the College for themselves.)

Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you most sincerely for your letter I received dated 10th June 2003. I greatly appreciate and I like coming to Newbold College for two days and two nights. I realise that education is the key to my success, therefore, I see it worthy to come there and see for my self.

Now the only problem I have is that, I am actually a vulnerable person, no parents hence in my first writing I applied for scholarship and understood it from another perspective that I can be offered sponsorship to be in College.

After offering me two nights free accommodation and free meals, I would be pleased if you send me an air ticket to and from so that please I can see for myself.

I am willing to do whatever except breaking the law of God for me to study from there.

er....how am I supposed to reply the letter??? Especially since obviously we can't provide him with an airticket...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...