Monday 5 January 2004

yes, i'm still alive. Currently sitting in the office of Mission College in Thailand. Spent the last 4-5 days in Bangkok, trying to battle jet lag, do promotions, make new friends and shop all at the same time.

I had a great time shopping *grin*

I can't believe how much I'm missing England though. I really really do miss the wonderful people I've known there and it's amazing how many things just remind me of my friends! Thankfully, because I've been so busy and tired out, I've never actually had much time to dwell on the emptiness I'm feeling.

Would like to go home soon though. If I can't be with my friends in England, at least I have my family and friends back home.

One interesting thing that happened within 2 hours of my arrival at Mission College. The principal cornered me and asked me if I would be willing to work for them. Seems like she really wants me here. I've given her my resume and she said she'll hand me a job description soon...oh I don't know. It's all really tempting, although honestly, I'm still hanging out for England...

I miss England...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...