Monday 21 February 2005

i just paid for a guy I have never met to drive me to a deserted part of town less than two hours ago.

I had no idea where I was going, nor would I have any idea where to run for help if I needed it. Not that it would be of much help, seeing that he's got the car and I've only got my two legs.

My best defence would probably be somehow throwing him out of the car and locking myself in it. I certainly didn't know how to get the car moving.

Thank goodness he was a decent bloke, who only took me there because he was going to teach me how to drive.

I drove a grand total of 3km at a whooping speed of 15km/h. And throughout it all, he had to remind me to breathe.

But at least now I know where the brakes, clutch and accelerator are.

Next lesson Friday, 7am.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...