Saturday 25 June 2005

the last week has been extremely hectic for me, to say the least.

with only one more week to go before the Christian Resources Exhibition (if you're in Sydney July 6 - 8, come visit stand E2!), life has been all about putting it together.

in theory, I believe I've got everything under control. But in the world of events management, you will never know until the day itself. And chances are, Murphy's Law will kick in. But I'll cross my fingers and pray. Very hard.

Kristin moved into the Nurses' Res yesterday! So if everything goes to plan, she gets a job, a work visa, something that will help her stay in Australia, we'll be moving out soon! Apartment hunting has already begun in a small little way. I can't wait to move out...

Attending an Amnesty International forum in the city commerating the UN International Day in Support of Victims of Torture tomorrow. Should be interesting.

Anyway, it's Kristin's world famous soft cookies, Chicken Run and The Wedding Singer time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...