Wednesday 12 October 2005

I guess it's back to the drawing block.

A quick search around various volunteer and NGO websites have revealed that I will be useless in South Asia.

No medical experience, no logistical know-how, no knowledge of developmental work...the list goes on.

That plan to do a post-grad in International Development Studies has to happen soon.

In the meantime, monetary donations will have to be the way to go.

(Disclaimer: I am in no way saying that monetary donations are bad. For those who lack any experience, providing the experts with the financial aid to help the victims is the best way thing one can do. I guess I was just looking, hoping, for something a little more practical.)

Here's a list of aid agencies that are conducting appeals, or to be completely biased, donate via my church's aid agency, the Adventist Development & Relief Agency.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...