Monday 17 October 2005

Spent Satuday in the city attending the Global Leadership Summit, where I was bitterly disappointed. Not because it was bad (the speakers were actually really good), but because I thought the speakers would actually be present.

I mean, the speakers were Willow Creek authors the likes of Rick Warren! Turned out that it was merely a DVD broadcast of the speakers addressing the congregation in Willow Creek, USA. My groupie plans of taking photos with Rick and getting his autograph (not really actually. My groupie tendencies went out the window a few years ago) went swiftly out the window.

But the talks were funny, insightful, motivational and spiritual. It was particularly refreshing to attend "church' in a completely different setting, with people from various denominations.

Anyway, came home exhausted after listening to four 90 minutes lectures/sermons. Sat in front of the TV watching Helen of Troy, half-delirious from lack of sleep from the last week, and came up with what is probably my favourite creation so far.

I love this beading business.



The entire chain:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...