Thursday 3 November 2005

Check out Worship House Media, especially if you're heavily involved in various aspects of your local church ministry.

This is what I call being relevant and catering to the present.

There's a whole bunch of resources to be purchased, from mini movies, stills to this rather interesting church sign countdown. (In all honesty, I haven't actually bought anything from them, but looking at their website design and the whole idea of providing resources for a creative church is enough to win me over.)

The freebie's really cool too. Pity I don't work with young people anymore...

[Thanks to Church Marketing Sucks for the link.]

2 comments:

Kel said...

interesting link Mel
Sally Morganthaler was an inspiration to me as one of the few women's voices to be heard re emergent church / alt worship stuff

Melody said...

funny you should mention women's voices...

I was just thinking how few professional women there are in church work. at least the adventist church.

When I told this guy I just met yesterday where I worked, he immediately assumed I was a secretary. I think I completely threw him off balance when I told him what I actually did.

But the truth of the matter is, most women in churches are secretaries...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...