Wednesday 20 August 2008

RAK ten

I got some lovely yarn from the Random Acts of Kindness group on Ravelry a couple of weeks ago. They weren't enough to make much of anything in one colour, but I managed to combine two of the yarn colours to make this fabulous neckwarmer (pattern by Yarn Ball Boogie - I love his designs).


I initially thought the project was cursed or something. It's a real easy pattern, but it took me about ten false starts before I got anywhere.

The pattern is done in what he calls brioche rib, although some have called it fisherman's rib. I'm not sure which. Either ways, I absolutely love it.

And the most amazing thing was that I had just the right amount of yarn. Nothing left over.

Love the star buttons.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...