Monday 8 August 2005

the stress levels are rising. The heart rate is increasing.

2.5 weeks before the business meeting of my church commences.

Media work, public relations, organising an exhibition, decorating the entire venue...this is going to be my biggest project for the year. (Although, the Circle of Courage probably does come close.)

Don't be surprised if my posts become more infrequent than they already are. My mind is so consumed with thoughts of the meeting that it doesn't have space to ponder about other things.

I can't wait for it to happen though. Because the sooner it happens, the sooner it ends. And the sooner it ends, the sooner I get to go to Fiji!

By the way, for anybody wondering, I managed to leave King's Cross last night relatively unscathed. David tried to give me away, but did not succeed. I think the bouncers were afraid I'd be bad for business.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...