Wednesday 3 December 2008

One pretty thing

I love crafting. I cannot draw for nuts, but I love being able to get random scraps of materials, putting them together and ending up with something pretty.

That's why I love knitting.

I don't do it for the relaxation properties other knitters claim it has. I do it because I get to create. I get to take raw materials and transform it into something that is more or less useful.

But yarn and knitting aren't my only vice. I just love hand-making all sorts of different things.

And this website has my absolutely hooked.

Everyday, it comes up with a list of things that you can potentially make. And like its name, every single thing is pretty.

The only problem is that I can't seem to find the time to do all those things!

Between working, knitting, writing, reading, sleeping and going out, how does one find the time to fit in more things?

I don't think I have a busy life. At least I don't feel like I'm stressed or overwhelmed or anything. I just cannot seem to find the time to pursue everything in life that I want to.

Perhaps during retirement?

2 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Aww, thanka SO much for the mention and your kind words. This totally makes my day! I know what you mean about time. I find so many projects that I want to do each day. I'm really looking forward to the quiet days after Christmas when I can sit and catch up on a few projects. Me, my kitty and my yarn. Perfect!

Melody said...

Thank YOU for providing us with such a delightful little website. It's awesome!

And yeah, I'm looking forward to Christmas too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...