Thursday 15 September 2005

I'm back!

Nine days of bright sunshine, sandy beach and the sea. I wish I was back in Fiji right now.

I had such a wonderful time and it was such a good break from week of stress I had just before I left.

There were so many activities, we went snorkelling, visiting traditional Fijian villages, swimming in waterfalls, watching firewalking, kayaking and of course, getting ready for the wedding.

It has been an amazing nine days, filled with so much warmth, laughter and good fun. I still can't believe I actually camped out for nine days and endured mozzie bites, cold showers and roughed it out for the whole time. The campsite was right next to the beach, which meant many walks by the water and time spent just looking out into the distance with the gentle breeze blowing in my face.

Getting to know the locals and Nat's family and friends from Australia was really great and well, all I can say is that I wish I was back in Fiji. I had such a great time, it's hard to believe that it's back to reality now....

For those who have some time to spare, photos can be viewed here. (I've maxed out my limit for this month so will add more from the wedding and the reception next month.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...