Tuesday 8 April 2014

Interview with a wordsmith

To be honest, the only thing I knew about Kel Richards prior to our interview was the he was the author of the highly hilarious and yet reverent and relevant The Aussie Bible. The book made an impact on me because it proved to me that Christianity can be fun and attractive. 

Needless to say, it was quite an exciting day for me when a media release about his latest book arrived in my inbox, opening up the possibility of an interview. The cherry on top? While a fictional novel, the lead character of his book was C S Lewis, one of my favourite authors.

It was an interesting process thinking up questions for Kel. My research gave me the impression that he was a real thoughtful and intelligent man, and I wanted my questions to count.

I am not entirely sure if I managed to accomplish that, but I enjoyed reading his answers. Answers that reflected a deep love and passion for God.

You can read my Q&A with Kel Richards here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...