Friday 13 June 2003

now i am seriously confused. Received this email from my ex-College lecturer this morning:

Melody--

Do you think you will want to take the MA in Communication at Oxford (Oxford Centre for Mission Studies) next year? I think it starts in March. If so, let me know and I will start asking for funds for your scholarship. It would be a good opportunity for you to catch a graduate degree and with good timing, too, only one year out of college. Hope to hear from you.


do i really want to study again? most importantly, can I afford it? True, there is a scholarship, but I'd have to pay for accommodation and living expenses and that would total almost £10,000 anyway. I don't have £10,000 but it's tempting, oh so tempting...argh, I hate it when I'm tempted with all these options...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...