Friday 25 June 2004

my worst nightmare came true yesterday...well sort of.

Eversince I started working at Citibank, I've been terrified that one morning, I would stroll into my office and find two policeman standing by my desk waiting for me. Not that I am into money laundering or anything, it's just that the stress of dealing with other people's money kind of got to me.

So yesterday afternoon, I was talking to my boss at the far end of the office when this girl comes up to me and goes "Melody, there's somebody here to see you."

I did a complete 180 degree turn and found two policeman standing by my desk.

Really, I nearly fainted. It was a scene right out of my imagination.

Then it turned out that they were merely delivering some plastic cards. Don't ask me why they need CISCO guards for that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...