Conference day two. What I'm learnt so far:
1. 75% of Australian Christian broadcasters are called either Phil or Philip.
2. I hate networking. The very act of going up to a complete stranger and having to strike a conversation with them does not send a thrill down my spine. I don't mind people. I'm just not particularly fond of forcing my friendship down their throats.
3. Sitting in a hotel conference room two minutes away from the beach on a sunny cloudless day can make a person somewhat insane.
4. How to be a good father and relate to my children better. Pity I'm neither male nor have any plans or desire to have offspring.
5. One gets fat at conferences with the hotel's buffet breakfasts and lunches and incredibly gigantic chocolate mudcakes.
6. Sitting in the sun by the beach while the conference is ongoing can be rather enjoyable...
Seriously though, I did learn a lot in terms of communicating and communication technologies, more of which I'll share later this evening.
Time to return to the conference!
Technorati tags: conferences, lists