Friday 24 February 2012

Canada . . . in my shoes


My boyfriend Daniel moved to Canada two months ago to chase a dream he’s always had – to spend a winter season at a ski resort. And as much as I’d like to think myself an independent, modern female, I inevitably chose to listen to my heart and followed him.

And the thing is . . . I've joined a blogging competition and need your help to win it. I need to build a following for a new blog I created, generating lots of comments and discussions. So if you have time, can you please create a free profile at womeninfocus.com.au and then log in and comment on my blog post, of which you've read only the introduction to above?

The rest of the post can be read at https://www.womeninfocus.com.au/blogs/melodynotes/2012/02/23/canada-in-my-shoes

Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...