1. I am an introvert - I may be in public relations, I may have studied communication and I may not have a problem with public speaking and holding leadership positions, but I would rather be surrounded only by a select number of people at any one time. Noise, crowds and having to deal with people tire me.
2. There is probably a Martha Stewart bubbling inside me - I love anything to do with crafts. I like making things. I adore the creative process and the fact that whatever I've created is unique and probably not quite perfect. Eventually, I want to buy a sewing machine and perhaps, start a business. Perhaps.
3. I loathe cooking - I only like the crafty "I make stuff" side of Martha. I can cook and I haven't made a non-palatable dish yet, but I would rather leave the cooking to others who enjoy it.
4. If I lived in the 70s, I would be a hippie - I recycle, I like visiting op-shops, I feed food scraps to chickens and I try to minimise my impact on the environment as much as I can. I love flowing dresses, natural beauty products and remedies and dream of owning a VW beetle.
5. I can be very pedantic - Certain things have to be done in a certain way. The house must be tidy. My car needs to be clean. Perhaps that's why I like knitting so much. I am learning, especially when I have a boyfriend whose spirit is the complete opposite of pedantic, but I still have a long way to go.
6. I communicate with God through writing - Praying in the conventional sense usually sends me to sleep or starts my mind wandering. When I write, I start to calm, my thoughts start to make sense, and most of the time, God communicates back.
7. I dream to live in a new country every two years - It has never eventuated and probably never will, but I love the idea of moving to a new country with a completely different culture every two years.
And going with the rules of the meme, I now pick seven bloggers to share seven things themselves:
Kristin @ Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Free Speech
Kenneth @ Kenneth Birch
Her highness @ Everyone is a queen
Faith @ Faith Toh
Shimona @ Happiness is a choice
...and that's it. I don't have that many friends who blog it seems.
Here's what you do:
- Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
- Let your tagger know you've completed the meme.