Monday 23 February 2004

Seven looong hours of either listening to annoying techno music with dodgy artists covering good songs mixed with repetitive beats or listening to Eminem sing about male body parts and where they get stuck into.

Shudder.

My temp job stints have led me to a shop called Minitoons, royal hangout place of the unique to Singapore Ah Lians.

On the up side, my colleagues are very nice girls. The shop is a stone’s throw from where I live and I get to practice my Chinese seeing that whenever I try to speak English to the customers, I either get looks of bewilderment or confusion.

Does not prevent my colleagues from calling me a potato…and I trust that it is not a reference to my body shape, but an allusion to the Caucasians’ choice of staple food.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...