I honestly hope I will not live to say that I’ve made the biggest mistake of my life.
After rejecting the job for the second time to the boss of Image Marcom last night, he sent me a text message an hour later saying that he would give me more time to reconsider, and that he’ll wait for my reply this afternoon.
Sent him a text message this morning saying that I really am unable to change my commitment on the Sabbath, and asked if he would be willing to put me on trial for 3 months instead.
He replied saying, “No. You need to accommodate to the industry, not the other way around.”
Honestly, this lost chance is extremely painful to me and friends will hear me whinging about it in the weeks to come.