Tuesday 10 May 2005

like the new look?

Thanks to Faith, I am now able to receive comments posted on my blog direct to my email.

Apparently, there's also a rss feed, which honestly, is something that I have yet to figure out what it exactly means.

For those as clueless as me, she says, "rss feeds mean that people don't have to actually 'go' to your site.. they can subscribe to the feed and have the updated posts automatically sent to the rss readers."

More work needs to go into researching that, which unfortunately will not happen within this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no need to research. just go to www.bloglines.com, register and you'll know what i mean. it takes like... a sec to register, and after that, you just ADD the blog address of the blogs u read, and bloglines will automatically find the rss feed and prompt u to select it and ta-dah! instant, easy blog reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...