Thursday 6 October 2005

You know how it is that when you've picked up something new, the novelty is there and the enthusiasm just overflows?

Well, that's me and beading at the moment. I just can't stop!



All my materials went back into the box yesterday evening though. I need to curb this addiction somewhat.

Tonight, I'm going to go back (or attempt to return) to my first love - writing.

All these ideas in my head waiting to burst forth. If only ideas and thoughts are as coherant as actual articles...

5 comments:

Della said...

The beading's looking gorgeous!

Kel said...

I find that being creative in non-written form helps enormously with the writing!

Keep up the beading, you're a natural by the looks of your creations.

Guess what everyone in your family is getting for Xmas this year!?!

Melody said...

aw, thanks guys :)

and yeah, it won't just be my family...xmas pressies for my friends will be along a similar line as well! heh heh.

Ida said...

Beautiful Mel!

Did you enjoy the beadshow?

Melody said...

oh definitely! I had such a good time there :) I wish they had a bead show every month or something!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...