Monday 24 April 2006

Took me a while to get around to uploading the photos from my Easter long weekend, but better late than never!

With everything closed during the four day weekend, what better way to spend the time than to attend the annual Royal Easter Show at the Sydney Olympic Park.

But before we did so, we had to zip around on the Segway, which kind of reminded me of a motorised wheelchair. It was rather fun though and could very well be the solution to the rising petrol prices!



I guess the Easter Show is really about celebrating the Australian country life and farmers from all around the country transport their animals to the show to compete and showoff. But there really should be a law about dressing your goats in pink and purple...



Can you guess I got rather carried away with the rather adorable animals?





More photos here.

Technorati tags: , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...