Thursday 31 May 2007

Take this test at Tickle

If you were on a soap opera, you'd be a Hopeless Romantic

Flowers, love songs, poems, roses, heart-shaped chocolates? Sounds about right for a cute and caring sweetie like you. You're a passionate person who believes in following your heart, and you'd be right at home in the love-struck world of a soap.

An optimist, you tend to look at the world through rose-colored glasses. But just because you see the bright side of things doesn't mean you're a total pushover. It's just that you prefer to see the best in people, which is precisely why everyone loves you so much. Just watch your back. Not everyone on those soaps has such a good heart!

Is Your Life a Soap Opera?

Brought to you by Tickle

Looks like I'll have to watch out for Maya "Drama Queen"!

1 comment:

The Misery Chick said...

I could not believe I got the drama queen.

But I am nice!! To pp I like only. Hehehe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...