Friday 30 May 2003

am currently living in darkness. somehow, the electricity to my room has been cut off, so the lights in my room don't work at all, including the one in the loo. Thankfully, my desk lamp works (don't ask why) and so now I have to place the lamp on a chair and move the chair to illuminate whichever part of the room I happen to be in. At least the room is small, and it really could be worse. I could have absolutely NO electricity!

haven't been doing much at all. Trying to get back into the groove of things, but is kind of hard since I only came back on Wednesday, and am going to be leaving again on Monday! Been a little lonely, mainly coz campus is dead now with summer holidays, Nat is off in Norway somewhere leaving me in an empty room, Cydknee's man is in town, and so I'm all by my sad self. Actually, it's not that bad coz I've got quite a lot of catching up to do....work, washing, cleaning, unpacking...my room is in an absolute mess. Which is why I haven't been able to do much updating of my webbies. But come June 9, I should be back in action.

Am completely broke...wonder if Lidija needs her house cleaned and toilets scrubbed this afternoon. Sure hope so...fingers crossed...I NEED $$$$$$$$

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...