Wednesday 28 May 2003

i'm back :) from Wales, France AND Sweden. Yup, I've been everywhere over the last 3 weeks. I'm so exhausted right now, no doubt because I spent an absolutely terrifying night at the train station last night coz i missed the last train. Froze my butt off. Not only that, had to end up pretending I didn't understand English in order to prevent strange people from bugging me. Thank goodness for my Asian roots. People immediately assume I don't know English and left me alone. But honestly, was at this almost isolated train station from 1-5am, where the only people around seem really dodgy...I was scared out of my wits.

Did have a great time at Sweden though, and Wales, AND France. Hahaha....will write more later. Haven't slept at all since two nights ago coz there was no way I was gonna fall asleep at the train station. Have no idea what I'm running on right now, but know am getting delirious. Need sleep soon...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...