Wednesday 23 February 2005

had a 6.30am start at work today. needless to say, I only crawled out of bed 15 minutes before. the joys of staying a stone's throw away from work.

We hosted a Communicator's Breakfast this morning for all the communicators of the different church entities. Places like the Signs Publishing Company, Sydney Adventist Hospital, Avondale College, ADRA, Adventist Media Centre, etc.

I don't think I've ever eaten as much since I've arrived as I had this morning.

We had spaghetti, scrambled eggs, baked beans, grilled tomatoes, a whole array of fruits, cereals, pastries and bread...naturally, there was heaps left over.

Guess what I had for lunch?

Guess what will I be having for breakfast tomorrow?

Guess what will I be having for lunch tomorrow?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...