Thursday 22 October 2009

Polka pen holder

I finally recently acquired a desk for my bedroom for a sewing machine that I acquired and realised that I probably needed a way of organising all the various stationery better than simply allowing them to be strewn all over the tabletop.

That was when I knew there was a reason why I didn't allow my housemate's used biscuit tin to be thrown away.



Viola! A free and pretty pen holder!


New pen holder in its permanent home.


For those wondering, I do not have a crush on the girl on my pin board. What I do like about her however, is that skirt she's wearing that I'm contemplating replicating.

1 comment:

Kel said...

clever recycling
and i get the design storyboard
inspiration board
etc
i have one of them in my studio too with all sorts of weird things pinned to it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...