Tuesday 15 July 2003

Earlier this afternoon, these two guys from the Maintanence Department come into the office grinning. Ruth starts asking them to what did we owe the pleasure and the next thing I knew, they burst out into their own rendition of Happy Birthday. It was hilarious. On top of that, my present from them consisted of a light bulb and 4 finger puppets. Crazy guys....

Then got brought to this Thai restaurant by my colleagues and boss for my birthday lunch....only to find Nat and Kristin there as well. Had a great lunch, although food tasted suspiciously like Chinese, not Thai. Was also given a really cool orange top bought in Italy, and this orange bag. Yup, I sense a theme here...but I love the gifts.

Time to get off work!! Am taking tomorrow off to go to Oxford with Kristin for our CS Lewis/JRR Tolkien pilgramage...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...