Friday 16 January 2004

AAAAAHHHH!!!!!! Guisele has given birth!! I don't know when it happened, how it happened (well, that's actually pretty self-explanatory) but I know it happened about a week ago!!! Now I just need to find out if it's a boy or girl!!!!

MOZZY, WHEN YOU ARE FINALLY ABLE TO READ, REMEMBER THAT I AM GIVING YOU A HUUUUGE WELCOME TO THIS ASYLUM WE CALL EARTH!

On another note, I went to Lantau Island this afternoon to look at this gigantic Buddha statue built atop a mountain. Only problem is that it was extremely misty and all I saw were the frothy lotus looking thing at his foot....and I had to climb like thousands of steps...

Not to mention the strange toilet facilities they had at the monastary nearby. Not only was it the primative squatting type, the doors did not exactly conceal much, starting from one's knees and going up to the chest level. I felt very...vulnerable. Was tempted to take a photo of the place but didn't think the other occupants would be too amused.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...