Monday 18 July 2005

I am a crapbag.

Was supposed to take worship at the old people's home at 8.30am this morning. All would have gone well if I had remembered the correct time.

The problem was, I turned up at the place at 8am, completely ready to take worship and the folks were just starting to have breakfast. I was indiginant and fully sure that I had my time right, and they were wrong.

I can't stay to have worship at 8.30am, I thought. After all, I had to be at work by 9am! And if I stayed, I would be late for work!

So I left.

Yup. I apologised to the administrator, telling her I had to be at work, and left without taking worship.

Then I get to work and realise that worship indeed starts at 8.30am and that my boss wouldn't have minded if I turned up late for work because I had to take worship.

So now I feel absolutely horrid and like a complete crapbag.

Visions of dejected old people who had seen me walk into the worship room at 8am while waiting for breakfast, and then realising at 8.30am that I had gone even before taking worship flashes before my eyes.

I am such a crapbag.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...