Monday 14 March 2005

i was only joking when i came up with the URL for the upcoming cycle tour.

never did I realise that they would talk me seriously.

Seems like the official website for the tour will now be [deleted due to Google issues].

don't bother surfing there now. It's not launched yet (and don't you dare steal the URL!).

Visions of clowns keep popping into my head whenever i think of the URL, it cracks me up. Especially when along with the images, I hear the circus theme song, which I will not bother describing.

On another note, I have to leave for the airport at 5.30am tomorrow to fly to Melbourne. Gah! Early mornings and me don't really go well together. Am especially not looking forward to returning to Sydney at almost 11pm tomorrow evening and having to wake up at 6.30am on Wednesday for driving lessons....

Three crazy early mornings in a row (I had to leave Avondale at 7am this morning to get to work on time), I think I should get an early night tonight...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...