Tuesday 18 January 2005

my boss actually chased me home today. How great is that? Certainly a huge change from when I needed to sneak back home even though it is official time to knock off work.

Am honestly really enjoying work. Granted, it's only the second day, but everything is simply lovely.

My boss and colleagues came dancing, yes dancing, into my office today carrying a huge bouquet of orange gerberas and lilies. People stop to say hi and chat with me. I get smiles everywhere I go. There is always laughter in my department.

I am doing what I love. Organising events. Writing news articles. Doing interviews. Putting together documents that will soothe the anal-retentive side of me. My brain actually gets challenged. I am in a lovely comfortable environment.

All I can say is I thank God for giving me this job.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...